PEEK BEHIND MY SCENE
I started my professional business January 2011. Late one night while nursing my youngest daughter and reminising over the images of her birth a surge of energy came over me and lifted my eyelids open in the dark room. As soon as I settled Anahla in her bed I raced to the home office and dug into the first of many hours researching birth photography. I had been photographing a variety of subjects for years and that night I felt I had finally found the niche I wanted to pursue.
- Photographed home births with SANDHANO Danison -midwife.
- Photographed birth at The Birth Center & Women’s Health Clinic with Jeanne Hebl as midwife.
- Photographed cesarean birth at Community Medical Center.
- Member of Birth Photographers.com
- Studied at Rocky Mountain School of Photography.
- Have birthed all four of my children at Community Medical Center.
- Personal experience of having my own birth photographed!
- I am a Birth DOULA! I am have taken the Birth Mama Doula training taught by Charlotte Creekmore, Missoula MT.
I plan to offer not only my services digitally but also through film. For those of you who still appreciate and love the look of film!
2 thoughts on “Considering First Embrace BIRTH Photographer, Jenna Nord”
I recommend Jenna for her kind spirit and excellent skills. love what she has given to us!!
Reblogged this on First Embrace Photography. Intimate. Natural. Genuine. and commented:
Experience photographing: cesarean birth, hospital birth, home birth, water birth.